There are thousands of web hosting companies that connect your website to the World Wide Web. So, choosing a right web hosting company according to your business niche and requirements is a crucial task for any entrepreneur.
Always make sure that the hosting company fulfils all your business needs and doesn’t create unnecessary difficulty to your website’s success. For this, you first need to understand the major types of hosting. Also, there are various criteria that you need to consider while choosing a web hosting provider according to your business needs.
There are so many web hosting plans and types from which you can select anyone for your business such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, etc.
In business at some point, you might be thinking to expand your website when the traffic increases. At that time, you need a server which will provide you guaranteed CPU and RAM without degrading the actual performance of the website.
Looking for a secure and reliable business web hosting plan? Then MilesWeb hosting company is the right choice for you. The web hosting company will accomplish all your additional needs at an affordable price. Additionally, the company also offers powerful, scalable and secure hosting and also completes all your mentioned requirements in one single package.
Features of business hosting provided by MilesWeb are as follows:
- Unlimited SSD Web Space & Bandwidth: If space and bandwidth is your major concern then you can prefer business hosting plan of MilesWeb to get unlimited SSD web space and bandwidth.
- Host one Website: If you’re newbie in web hosting and you want to host one single website at an initial stage then you can host it with business hosting. After that, if you want to host multiple websites then you can do the same without any hassle.
- cPanel & 1-Click Script Installs: With one click app installer you can easily install several apps such as WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, phpBB, CubeCart, etc. One click script Installer (Softaculous) is always bundled with cPanel through which you can easily install the above mentioned apps.
- FREE Website Migration Service: Migration is absolutely free. If you want to transfer your existing website to MilesWeb then you can easily do that by hiring their business hosting plan and avail the maximum benefit from the same.
- On-demand Backup & Restore: Also, you can easily take backup of all your data and restore it whenever required.
- Standard SSL Certificate: By default, you will get standard SSL certificate with business hosting plan.
- 24/7/365 Expert Tech Support: The technical team of MilesWeb consists of experienced Linux and Windows system administrators who are committed to offer world class service 24×7.
- 99.95% Uptime: The leading web hosting company that commits to serve your website with 99.95% uptime which keeps your website always available to the visitors. The company can offer you the best uptime due to its Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centres’.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not 100% satisfied then MilesWeb happily refund your money in 30 days.
From the mentioned chart you can easily conclude that business hosting is anytime superior to shared hosting and VPS hosting. Apart from this, the hosting company offers cloud-based infrastructure. Now the question arises why to choose MilesWeb cloud-based business hosting? The answer is, simply because of the below mentioned four points as:
MilesWeb business hosting plan comes with integrated cloud hosting server. In the cloud server, all the resources for maintaining your website will be distributed across more than one server and utilized as per your need. This reduces the chances of downtime.
Website backup in the cloud:
You can easily backup and restore all your data from any point of time with just a few clicks. Your important files and data get automatically backed up to the cloud server on a regular interval. However, you can take on-demand backup of your website whenever required.
Cloud-based web security:
To recover from disaster, the company ensures that your website is under complete control just by allowing cloud-based web security. The web hosting company provides application firewall which constantly monitors all the incoming and outgoing web traffic to your web server. The main advantage of application firewall is to protect your website from potential web attacks such as DDoS, website hacking, identity theft or malicious activities and filter only genuine traffic to your website.
Email spam protection:
All the incoming emails are filtered just by including the SpamExpert system on your email account. Also, the leading web hosting company serves advanced email protection that examines and filters all your incoming emails for phishing, spam, viruses & other possible email attacks before it lands your inbox. To secure all email accounts built within the domain, the email spam protection works at the domain level.
Business hosting service provided by MilesWeb is optimized for the popular applications such as WordPress, Joomla, WooCommerce, Drupal, Magento and Prestashop. You can easily use these apps in the cloud environment. Business hosting plan includes features such as cPanel, SSD server, SSL certificate, Dedicated IP, etc. MilesWeb supports two PHP versions such as 5.x to 7.x. Within few clicks you can easily upgrade your website to business hosting plan of MilesWeb.
In case your website is growing rapidly then you can migrate your hosting to business hosting plan with MilesWeb hosting provider. Business hosting is much more powerful than shared hosting and VPS hosting. The major advantage of hiring this hosting service to your business is that you get the power and resources of a private server. Also, if you’re looking for the powerful, scalable, and secure hosting then business hosting is the perfect solution for you.