Selfies are in trend now. Wherever we go, given the availability of phones with amazing camera clarity, we keep taking photos everyday. Not only the phones, tablets are used for this purpose too. It is not always easy to search for the pictures in every device you have. It feels good to have SyncMate, an app to synchronize Android photos Mac that helps us to sync images right away. It is substantially less demanding to sync pictures that way and be able to access them on any preferred gadget. SyncMate will help you with that!
Know More About SyncMated
SyncMate Expert is a well-known synchronization software. This is an app to synchronize Android photos Mac and so it would be of great use if you wish to sync Photos collections on Mac with the ones on Android gadgets. It is anything but difficult to manage photo collections with SyncMate: make albums and move photos among the collections.
How To Sync iTunes (Mac) With Android
Synchronize Android photos to Mac with these super-easy steps:
- Download the SyncMate in your device and install it. The process is really simple.
- Once the installation is done, open the app.
- You can see the photos plugin available in the Expert version of the app. If you are in the free version and feel like you have used it enough, then upgrade to the expert version to experience the best of the app’s features.
- Click on the Add New option present on the left pane and then, select your Android device in order to connect it to the PC.
- Further, you need to click on the + on the top panel and select the Photos that are required from the plugins list. Make sure that the sync settings work well for you.
- If you need to convert the images before the sync process takes place, you can do so.
- Click on Sync to initiate the process.
In addition all these already exclusive features, you can sync your Mac with other iOS enabled devices and not only that. You can also sync your online accounts and the ones with Windows services here.